We could not be more blessed to have a beautiful little girl who is growing before our eyes. Happy first birthday, sweetheart! We love you more than words can say. xoxoxo
Happy Birthday my Sweet Granddaughter Brielle Catherine! It's amazing to watch the slide show/video your Mommy made of the first year of your life! I love all the pictures & videos, I love the music, and I love you more than words can say!!
4 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Brielle! What a beautiful video! I was thinking of you all yesterday, hope you had a great time! Love you guys, Kristin
Happy Birthday Brielle!!
I am definitely crying through the video- the birthdays of our little ones are such special days-- thanks for sharing your little girl with us!
Happy Birthday my Sweet Granddaughter Brielle Catherine! It's amazing to watch the slide show/video your Mommy made of the first year of your life! I love all the pictures & videos, I love the music, and I love you more than words can say!!
xoxo
Mimi
Post a Comment