At daycare today, Marcia said that Brielle took a few steps without holding onto anything!! When we got home, she was certainly right!! We had to bribe her a little with Al's mouthguard, but here is Brielle Catherine, taking her first steps at 11 months 2 weeks and 5 days old!! ENJOY!!!
Oh my goodness Brielle, you are such a big girl! I am so proud of you! Please be a good girl, though, and always hold my hand!! (right!) I love you so much! xoxo Mimi
5 comments:
She is so steady!! Will just kind of fell forward when he started. Brielle will be running by Christmas!
Oh my goodness Brielle, you are such a big girl! I am so proud of you! Please be a good girl, though, and always hold my hand!! (right!)
I love you so much!
xoxo
Mimi
She is already a pro! Great job Brielle-- look out, Mommy and Daddy!
Go Brielle GO!!!
She's so advanced for her young age! Congrats!
Post a Comment