What do you think???
Brielle and Caleb
Monday, August 23, 2010
Rubber Ducky, You're the One!!
We've (well, I've) been wanting to re-do the upstairs bathroom into something "kid themed" ever since we moved in. It wasn't high on the priority list, but this summer I made it my goal to get it done. Brielle LOVES rubber duckies and takes a bath in one every night! I did some research online, ordered some things and shopped around. It was originally my plan to paint, but I am not a really good painter, so Al said he would do it (isn't he the best??). He painted it the color I bought, and boy was it ugly! Way too green!! So, I bought another color...way too white!! So, I tried a third time and it worked! With help from our neighbor, Tommy, they painted the bathroom! Here are some before and after shots. We just finished it tonight and I can't wait for Brielle to take a bath in her new bathroom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I LOVE IT! Take a closer picture of the shower rings....so we can see they are ducks too! I love the "wallies!" GREAT job Caitlin, Al & Tommy!
Very cute!! We also have a rubber ducky themed bathroom!
so cute! I want to come take a tub there with the big duck.
Very cute theme! Has she watched Sesame Street yet? Mairead is a big fan of rubber duckie on that show.
Post a Comment