Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's a...

We have no idea! Of course the ultrasound tech asked us if we wanted to find out and Al yelled "yes" right away and I said that I was still unsure. So, she started looking for all of things that she needs to look for like the fingers and toes, stomach, heart, bladder, abdomen, upper and lower leg bones, arm bones, all of the measurements for the brain, etc. "Everything looks perfect!" she said and we got to see the baby waving lots of times. Its fingers were always spread apart which she said was always a good sign. At one point the baby was giving us the "hang ten" sign! So, she was done with all of her measurements and said "last chance!" for her to take a look to see the sex. Al kept saying yes and so I said "fine." Al was so nervous and excited at the same time. I was too, but didn't show it. The ultrasound tech tried to see, but the baby's legs were closed each time! I told Al that the baby is on my side already! He was disappointed, I was relieved, and we were both so happy to hear (and see!) that everything is going smoothly. We are just so excited! Here are a few pictures that we got. Hopefully you can kind of make out the profile and a little hand. Be sure to leave us a comment! Hi baby!




5 comments:

Heather D said...

I loved the suspense of this post!! I say keep it a surprise so you've got another one on your side. =)

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I'm glad you did not find out, sorry Al:( It may seem like forever to wait but if you think about it you are just about half way there already! Hold out I know you can do it!

Caitlin, Al, and Brielle said...

Whoever wrote the last post didn't leave a name! Could you identify yourself please??? hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi my sweet little baby....boy or girl, it doesn't matter. You are already loved so much! Keep growing, getting stronger and healthier every day. I am waving back at you and sending my love. xoxo from your Grandmamma

Caitlin Sullivan said...

Aww! I love that the baby wouldn't let you know his or her sex! So funny! Your blog is so cute I am at work reading every post! haha Hope you are feeling great,Cait! You look great!! :) Love, Caitlin