Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Monday, March 9, 2009

19 week appointment

Just a quick update to let everyone know how my 19 week appointment went. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat..152! I am not really sure what that means, but the doctor said it was perfect! I have also gained a bit more weight...about 2 and a half pounds so that's good too! I had a stomach bug last week so she was very impressed with the weight gain. I was supposed to have an ultrasound this time around, which the doctor I saw the last time didn't schedule, so they tried to fit me in today. Of course they were jammed packed so I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon for the ultrasound. I told them that it was probably better in the long run because Al would have been mad if he didn't get the option of going to the ultrasound with me! Now that it's tomorrow, he can! We are still holding out on finding out if it is a boy or a girl, but Al is caving quickly. If anyone can convince us that we should find out, please leave us a message! Stay tuned for new ultrasound pictures tomorrow!

No comments: