Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Belly pictures

Well, here are some belly pictures of me at 23 weeks. I guess you can say that I have definitely "popped!" I am feeling pretty good, with the exception of hip pain from time to time and muscle pain in my right abdomen. I am trying to exercise more and have started a prenatal yoga class which I love. I have been taking the dogs for walks now that the weather is nicer. I also went and bought a maternity bathing-suit and am going to start using the pool at my gym to do a few laps a few times a week. This exercising was recommended by my doctor to help with the hip discomfort. The doctor also recommended getting a maternity massage which I did last weekend for my birthday from Al. It was very nice and I felt great afterwards. I wish I could get one every weekend! I have a regularly scheduled doctor's appointment this week so I will put another update up after I find out how the baby is doing this week! Al and I have also been talking about names a lot and we may have finally found names that we like and agree upon! However, we are going to try and keep the names quiet to avoid any opinions that we may not want to hear from people! It has been VERY hard to choose names between me being a teacher and Al being very picky! Thanks for checking in on us!

1 comment:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

You look fantastic! You are a very cute pregnant person. I hope you find a way to manage your hip pain. Have you tried sitting on an exercise ball? Hope you are feeling good!