Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Monday, July 20, 2009

We're in!!

Okay, I have some pictures of our new house to share. We've done a TON of work in a week and our first night sleeping there was Friday night. The house needed A LOT of cleaning...much more than we ever anticipated. New carpets were installed in the bedrooms and living room too. I couldn't have done the unpacking and decorating without the help of my mom...she's amazing! My sister was a big help in putting a lot of the baby things together. Of course Al has done the most work with painting 4 rooms and moving all of the furniture with the help of his friend and employee Matt. Andrew and Zack helped too! Thanks everyone! Al taking a break on the swingset...such a kid!

The Kitchen being painted...a huge task!

New carpet in the living room

New carpet in the Master Bedroom (after this picture was taken Al decided to paint it!)

My beautiful kitchen!

Al putting the crib together.

The crib is done! (a bit blurry)

The living room!

I found a place for my kitchen cart!

The dining room table (ignore Al's tools...they've been very useful!)

Our deck (can you see the pond through the trees??

More of the deck

The master bedroom

The master bedroom and pack n' play

The balcony
The downstairs bathroom

The nursery!
Love the glider and ottoman!

A little reading corner!

The guest room.

The upstairs bathroom.

Thanks for taking a peek at our new house! Al would like to have a cookout soon...I'm a little apprehensive on that with me being due in 13 days, but we'll see!

3 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Your new home is beautiful- congratulations! Can't wait for the arrival of Baby Howard!!

The Plateniks said...

That is awesome! I want to grow up there! Bring your laptop to the hospital or teach Al to blog!

Heather D said...

Oh wonderful you have a room for me! I'll be crashing in your guest room b/c I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!! Congrats again!