
My mom came over this morning and helped me to officially "finish" the nursery. Doesn't it look great? My due date is Sunday so anytime the baby wants to make an arrival is fine with us! Although, Al has a
big football game against Lowell this weekend so he's hoping that the baby will wait until after Saturday night!




The baby's closet is the biggest in the house! I have lots of diapers and wipes stored there!

Everything is put together and waiting!

That's all the extra bathtime storage!
2 comments:
yay! I can't wait to hear about the baby! The room is so cute, I love the little reading corner (of course) and that chair looks comfy enough to sleep in (which you will do)...I hope you bought bigger size diapers too, Will went right through the sizes quickly and has been at size 4 for a while (stock up on those)
Everyone is waiting for you to arrive "Baby Howard!" We can't wait to meet you!
With all my love,
"Mimi"
xoxo
(not sure that's gonna stick, but we'll see!)
Post a Comment