Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Maternity session sneek peek

This is going to be a quick blog (I am at the Halifax library...no Internet at the new house!) to share with you a link to Michelle Carr Photography's blog. Al and I went down to New Bedford on Monday evening for a very fun maternity session with Michelle. She posted a few pictures on her blog. See the link below. Thanks Michelle! We can't wait to see the rest!

http://blog.michellecarrphotography.com/theblog/2009/07/quite-possibly-the-cutest-belly-ever.html

3 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

You could seriously be a model- you look awesome! Is this the photographer Megan used? Her name sounds familiar. Either way- the pictures are beautiful!

Heather D said...

you looks amazing! I can't believe baby howard is almost here!!

Anonymous said...

You look so incredibly happy and absolutely gorgeous! I am so proud of you and am beside myself with excitement! I am (trying to) patiently await the arrival of my new grandchild! With all my love, Mom xoxo