Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day at 16 weeks


For Valentine's Day, Al took me to Carmella's for a delicious dinner. It was nice to get "dressed up" and go somewhere as I haven't felt like doing that at all for a few months now. He also got me some beautiful red and pink roses. I got him a pair of sneakers that he wanted (hehe). We took some pictures in the baby's room of my growing belly at sixteen weeks. The baby's room is obviously empty, but the wall color is staying what it is. We have found a nursery pattern that matches the color nicely. For those of you who keep asking, no, we are not going to find out the sex. We are just hoping that it is a healthy baby, and every appointment has been great so far. We have decided that it will be a surprise and are looking forward to a "guessing game" up until the baby arrives! I have jazzed up the blog a bit, thanks to the big help of Megan, so leave a comment and let us know what you think!

2 comments:

The Plateniks said...

Very nice! I see the counter just fine, too. I looked at those baby backgrounds and couldn't find anything neutral either...but they have some "kids" ones and also some stripes and polka dots that look neat, and of course, there's always thematic holidays.

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Yay, the blog looks awesome! And I love the new belly pic- very sweet, and very appropriate for Valentine's Day! I am so impressed that you are waiting to find out- you have WAY more patience than we do. It will be such an exciting moment for you and Al! Hope you are feeling great!