
Well, many of you who do not see me everyday have been asking me to post a picture of my growing belly. Well, here it is at 14 weeks! I am officially into my second trimester and definitely have more energy. I am still a bit tired from time to time and the gagging has NOT gone away! But, overall, the nausea has subsided and I do feel better. I went this past weekend with my mom to Motherhood Maternity because I can no longer fit into my regular clothes. I don't want to have to buy a wardrobe of winter clothes and spring/summer clothes so I just got a few things to get me through the next month or so and, hopefully, the warmer weather will be here to get some "cute" and "springy" maternity things. I don't want this blog to be just about me all the time so I'll give you an update on Al and the dogs. Al is very busy with plowing snow, sanding, and the general upkeep of the condo complexes that needs to take place during this incredibly snowy winter. He is obviously sick of snow, more than any of us are, and is looking forward to be getting back to landscaping. He's been playing on a basketball league on Thursday nights and has been keeping in touch with his Cobra football players to get ready for the upcoming season. He's been such a fabulous husband to me during the pregnancy and I am so grateful for that. Well, he's a fabulous husband anyway, but he goes above and beyond, especially when I was really sick. He does voice an occasional complaint but he knows what the end result will be and is really excited to be a dad! As for Calvin and Bella, they are still spoiled little dogs that we love dearly. Bella got a new haircut because we realized that we no longer have time to deal with the long coat she had. She still has her little "top knot" and is as adorable as ever. Calvin has the same cut and constantly is sitting on or near my belly. Al and I talk about how different it will be for the dogs with a baby, but we know that they are really good around children so they will adjust accordingly. Well, this was supposed to be a short post, but it turned out to be a pretty long one, so I will end it here! Please leave a comment and let us know how the blog looks!
3 comments:
It looks good! (I've heard at Stroller Strides that those sea bands you can buy at CVS help the nausea...might be worth a shot.)
Wahoo! I love that you have a blog! I look forward to following you along. :)
So glad that you are starting to feel better- being nauseous for months is no fun! I thought the preggie pops and preggie drops from Babies r'Us were helpful with nausea. You look so cute with your little baby bump!
Post a Comment