Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The first picture of our little one

Well, this is my first attempt at creating a post to our new blog. I am relatively new in creating one but I have two friends who have blogs about their family and I have to admit that I am slightly obsessed with checking their blogs for updates on their adorable children! I have always wanted to create one when we started a family and I am very excited that the day has finally arrived! Many of you have already seen our first picture of our new little one, but this is the easiest and most sensible way to start the blog! Please check back for updates in the coming months and feel free to leave a comment if you want!

2 comments:

The Plateniks said...

yay for blogging! Call me if you have any questions...I love blogging and helping people start theirs. (I'm a dork)

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

I'm so glad you started a blog- I will definitely check in often to see how things are going with you and your growing family! Congrats again- so excited for you!