For any of you who have ever been in my house, you know that a huge part of the house was painted yellow by the previous owners. We lived with the yellow for five years...five years too long! I have always hated it but it was just such a big undertaking! Well, we finally bit the bullet and had it painted at the beginning of the summer. I have been slowly redecorating and I just love it! The only thing I have bought is the new entertainment center to hold the TV. I've been selling things on facebook yard sale sites so I could purchase it. :) I have hung pictures in different places and I really love it! Enjoy the pictures I took of my progress so far!

The living room
My new wall upstairs! There's lots of blank spaces to fill with pictures of Caleb! :) I had a lot of these frames on my stairs and in my basement!
My new collages at the top of the stairs
My new place for new born pictures! Can you tell which one is Brielle and which one is Caleb? :)
My mom bought me this canvas for Mother's Day. It's from our maternity session.
The wall of frames from downstairs
My new place for my framed art that I got from Al when we first moved into our first apartment in Bridgewater!
What do you think?!?






1 comment:
Looks great!! I love the new paint color! :)
Post a Comment