Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday Brielle Catherine

To my darling Brielle Catherine,
Happy 5th birthday!  I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that you are five years old today!  You are the sweetest, funniest, smartest, kindest, most determined, most awesome little girl I know! I have so enjoyed watching every stage of your life from the moment the doctor announced that you were a girl.  I have watched you grow from a beautiful baby, to a curious toddler, to a determined preschooler, to a smart pre-k graduate and everything in between! Most recently, you have become the best big sister to your brother, Caleb. He thinks you are the best thing in the world! And you are!  You have inspired me to be the best mother I can be for both you and Caleb.  I hope you enjoy every minute of being five years old.  Especially doing one thing that you could not do when you were four:   go to kindergarten!  I hope your teacher loves the wonderful personality you have and is able to continue to instill that love for learning you have.  Any maybe whip you into a shape a bit too! :) Love you Monka!! xoxoxo

No comments: