Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Monday, June 30, 2014

Pre-K Graduation

I cried from the moment the graduation song started and I saw Brielle until the ceremony was over.  Sometimes I was crying with laughter, but there were still tears.  I am so proud of my little girl and cannot believe that she is almost five and off to kindergarten.  She absolutely loves school.  She loves to write, loves to read, loves math, loves her friends, etc.  Although I have to admit I told Brielle that we needed to continue to practice her Bob Books and her reading since she has been out of school a week and we haven't even looked at them.  She did give me quite the attitude!  :)  She is more than prepared for kindergarten thanks to the staff at The Magical Years.  We debated on whether to send her or hold her out another year because she is an August birthday.  Even in February I was still thinking this, but I am so amazed at how far she has come in these past few months!  Enjoy the pictures from her pre-k graduation!!
















No comments: