Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Monday, June 30, 2014

Caleb's two month stats!

So, I am finding myself constantly returning to old blog posts to see Brielle's stats at Caleb's age and comparing them to where Caleb is now.  I have said this a million times:  I need to start my blog back up.  I guess you can say that this was my baby book for Brielle. I really need to give Caleb the same!  :)  But to be honest, I am also looking back at Facebook too to see old pictures of Brielle for comparison as well!  Facebook has become quite the baby book too!  So, I hope to catch myself up a bit on the blog for Caleb.  But for now, I will begin with today.

Caleb had his two month well visit today.  He weighs 12 lb 8 oz. (58% percentile) and is 23 inches long (53% percentile).  Dr. Cox said he looks great:  not too chubby and not too thin, just perfect!  We went into the appointment a little fussy because he has a bit of a cold.  He is just a little stuffy and lungs, ears, throat are all clear.  The doctor had the nurse take his temperature to be safe before he got his shots:  three of them and one drink!  He screamed so hard and was a little bit difficult settling down but then he did fall asleep in the car.  He woke up a few hours later to eat and then went right back to sleep.  I'll be snuggling him for the rest of the evening don't worry!  :)

1 comment:

Kristen Sass said...

I'm so happy to see this! I miss reading your blog! Caleb is absolutely perfect. I was so busy last weekend I didn't get a chance to hold him. Kicking myself!! Next time I'm stealing him from someone! :)