Last Thursday, we went on a Mama and Daughter trip to the Southwicks Zoo in Mendon! It was a zoo that I had heard a lot of great things about, and always wanted to go. It was a perfect weather day, not too hot!! We ventured out early and got there just as the zoo opened at 10 AM.
I took the wagon so I had all of our "stuff" and Brielle was pretty good about sitting in it and getting out to see the animals. The zoo is very hilly so Mama got quite the workout pulling that wagon!

There is a petting zoo with goats, turkeys, and sheep.

Brielle loved the birds!

And the "monkeys" aka baboon was her favorite!

"Cheeese" with the Elk!

And posing with the chimps!

Brielle wanted to climb over the rocks to be with the turtles!
What a great day it was!!
1 comment:
Sunglasses picture= best picture ever. :)
Post a Comment