Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Tuesday with Mimi...

Brielle has LOTS of fun with Mimi on Tuesdays. The camera was out on the counter when I got home from my meeting yesterday afternoon, which means that Mimi must have brought it out to capture some shots of Brielle in action. Here they are!
First, some juice!
And a cheeeese with food in her mouth!

Then, playing with baby...
And maybe another sip of juice..
And some coloring...
She is very serious with her coloring...
Mimi even is able to put bows in her hair!

And I know that is just a small sampling of what Mimi and Brielle do. Wouldn't you love to spend a Tuesday with Mimi??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brielle is VERY serious about coloring...I could NOT get her to crack a smile (nor even look at me)! Brielle is a joy ~ a very busy "almost 2-year old!" I sleep well on Tuesday nights! xoxo Mimi

Unknown said...

I would love to spend a Tuesday with Mimi and Brielle : ) I am so glad I get to smile at pictures of the ever-adorable Brielle! - "Mimi's" friend Vicky