Brielle and Caleb
Monday, March 28, 2011
Happy Birthday to...
ME!! Since I am the only blogger in the family, I debated on whether it would be tacky or not to make a post about my own birthday. As you can see, I went with the latter and I will let you decide if it is tacky. :) It's my last year of my twenties and I am not sure how I feel about this. I LOVED my twenties...college, meeting Al, getting married, buying a house, having Brielle, just to name a few highlights. I can only hope that when I enter the next decade, it will be just as fulfilling and I will love it even more. I spent my birthday with my fourth graders doing MCAS practice, Multiplying money, and studying how hailstones are formed. Many of them made me birthday cards which are always so sweet to read. Tonight, we ordered Thai food from the Chatta Box and Lauren made a delicious cake. She and Brielle made it today while Lauren babysat Brielle. I got some wonderful presents. It was a great way to spend a 29th birthday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a great birthday! I'm very jealous of the Chatta Box part... and of the 'still in your twenties' part, lol. Happy Birthday!
Not tacky at all...someone's gotta celebrate you. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment