Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Happy Birthday Da-da!! I love you soooo much and it shows just how much we love each other in this slideshow. For those of you who didn't see last year's post on Da-da's birthday, here is the link...
And a happy 16 month birthday to Brielle today as well!!

Enjoy the slideshow...

"Let them be Little" by Billie Dean

We love you!!
Love,
Cait and Brielle
x0x0x0

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Al! What a wonderfully amazing, fun year you've had w/ precious Brielle! Of course I have tears in my eyes after watching & listening to the beautiful song! I haven't watched last year's over again...I will though! GREAT SLIDE SHOW Caitlin! You are an amazing daughter! I love you all so much! xoxo

Heather D said...

Happy Birthday Cous! Looking forward to seeing you on Xmas eve! :)

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Happy birthday to Al! And, we received your Christmas card-- you are super efficient and she is super cute, as always. I haven't even taken the picture yet to do our cards!

Also, thanks for your comments on my blog. I think that because I am a teacher and know the importance of SpEd and the value of good teaching, it is even MORE infuriating. All we can do is keep fighting for her and helping her as much as we can. We really appreciate the support of all of our friends.

We need to plan another group playdate soon!