"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough".—Oprah Winfrey
Brielle at her first Thanksgiving 2009
It's obvious that we have a great deal to be thankful for this year. Although I don't always show it, :) I am so thankful for my husband who works very hard to give Brielle and me the best life possible. He is such an awesome Daddy and husband and for that I am forever grateful. I am so thankful for the beautiful house we live in and look forward to making a lot more memories here. Being a homeowner brings a lot more responsibilities, but we love the investment we made. I am so thankful for my mom, who is the person I turn to when I need any kind of advice. She is such a great listener and I look forward to our daily (sometimes more than one!) chats. I am so thankful for my sister, Lauren. She is so kind and caring. She always knows what I am thinking and we have a twin connection, I swear! I am so thankful for my extended family, and in-laws, who bring lots of joy into my life. But, most of all, I am so thankful that I am a mother to such an awesome little girl, Brielle Catherine. She really does make my life complete and I thank God everyday that she is in my life and brings me so much happiness! Although my immediate family is very small, the love we have for each other is stronger than anything I know. The love that everyone has for Brielle is superfluous and it shows when she gives you that most adorable squinty smile. So, yes, this Thanksgiving, I am thankful for so many things. Like Oprah said, I will be concentrating on what I have, not what I don't, because what I have is pretty special!!


2 comments:
Happy thanksgiving! Brielle is adorable as always!
This kid is beyond cute... she is like a little precious moments character!
Post a Comment