PS Hopefully videos will be posted soon of Brielle in motion, but I am having a hard time uploading them to my computer!
Brielle and Caleb
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
"The Wall"
In an earlier post, I had said that I needed to post a picture of our wall that holds all of our Michelle Carr pictures. Well, here it is! It is a work in progress, but it may very well be filled by the time Brielle is one year old! What is even better is that Brielle LOVES looking at all these pictures as we go up and down the stairs! She has been doing this for a couple of months now, and she really turns her head to look at each one with a big grin as we pass each picture!
PS Hopefully videos will be posted soon of Brielle in motion, but I am having a hard time uploading them to my computer!
PS Hopefully videos will be posted soon of Brielle in motion, but I am having a hard time uploading them to my computer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment