Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Crawling, pulling up, and waving!

Enjoy the videos of Brielle! The first one is of Brielle on Wednesday, April 7th, when she first was getting up on her knees. By Saturday, April 1oth, she was fully crawling as seen in the next video!! The third video is of Brielle waving while sitting in the highchair. She has recently discovered her reflection in the side door and started waving at herself! I need to get a video of that and post it!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here smiling (teary smiles) while watching these videos! They are incredible keepsakes, and watching Brielle accomplish each milestone is indescribable! Thank you Caitlin & Al for bringing this little bundle of joy into my life. She brings so much love, is so precious, and we are truly blessed! xoxo Mom a/k/a MiMi

Heather D said...

OMG she is going to be running before you know it! Adorable videos!!! Hopefully I'll be able to see you guys when I'm home at the end of May.