Brielle had a pretty fun day today! Not only was it St. Patrick's Day, she started daycare at the Hollands! She'll be going there on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Daddy did the drop off and he admitted that it was pretty hard to leave her there! Mommy didn't sleep well last night and it was a combination of having parent-teacher conferences today and sending Brielle to an environment that she is not familiar with (yet!) Will she nap? How will she eat? Will she miss her Mommy and Daddy? Will she cry?Well, she had a great first day at daycare. She played outside in the sandbox, finger-painted with green paint to make a leprechaun, made a cute little shamrock hat, and played in the toy room with the other kids! No, she didn't nap much, but as she gets more comfortable there I know that will come. She ate great and was very excited to see her Mommy when I came to pick her up! It's going to be a great place for her to go two days a week. Marcia, Jen, and Laurie will give her lots of love!!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

One of the babies at daycare's mom, is a second grade teacher in West Bridgewater and she gave each of the kids at daycare these adorable Irish paper hats! It fit her perfectly and I just HAD to take a picture!
5 comments:
I am glad she did well at her new school. She has the best smile ever!!
I love the hat :)
She is such a happy baby! Very cute hat, too :)
I love the little bow in her hair in the first picture- and the hat is too cute! A new daycare is always hard on the parents, but the kids always end up just having fun... hope it is a smooth transition!
I want a paper hat! She is so cute...I'm glad you found a place you are comfortable with for daycare...and just in time for spring landscaping season.
I love that hat! Happy St. Patty's Day! :)
Post a Comment