Okay, okay, I know! Brielle was seven months old yesterday, but I forgot to get a picture before she went to bed. So, here she is, at seven months and one day old! One of my teachers at school said, "it's okay, there were only 28 days in February so you are not late at all!" I like her thinking! Enjoy the video of her too! When she smiles, it's at Calvin trying to get comfy (scratching) on the couch. She thinks he is a riot!
She cracks me up! I brought Kamryn over to the computer to watch the video of Brielle with me...she was all smiles and tried to talk back to her! Pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen! Can't wait until Sunday to see them together!
2 comments:
She cracks me up! I brought Kamryn over to the computer to watch the video of Brielle with me...she was all smiles and tried to talk back to her! Pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen! Can't wait until Sunday to see them together!
She's so cute! I bought the same pjs for Mairead and for my niece, Lily!
Post a Comment