Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy half birthday!




Brielle is six months old today! I feel like I am updating the blog with Brielle turning another month older all the time! Boy these months are flying by!

Here are few new things that Brielle is doing:
*She can sit up with a boppy around her for support.
*She rolls, and rolls, and rolls, and rolls!
*She has discovered the buttons on the DVD and Direct TV box!
*She has mastered an "army crawl" and will pull herself to whatever she would like to get.
*She eats veggies, fruit, oatmeal, and rice cereal. She is not a fan of peaches, peas, and squash, but LOVES all other fruits and veggies!
*She does not stop talking! baba, gaga, yaya, dada, type sounds are heard frequently!

Stay tuned for updates on her growth as we go the doctors on Thursday for her six month check up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, bright, healthy, happy Brielle! I LOVE the post-bathtub pictures! These have been the BEST 6 months !
xoxoxoxoxo
MiMi

The Plateniks said...

I'm staying tuned for videos! Please? Crawling and babbling are my favorite baby pass times. Will never liked pureed peas, but likes the real ones. Strange kids.

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Those are super cute pictures-- I can't believe she is 6 months!