I have been a big slacker on the blog posts lately. I am blaming it on being a full-time working mom. It is very difficult to balance my two jobs, but I am doing my best and looking forward to February vacation in a few weeks! Last Monday, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Auntie, Brielle, and I went to visit our cousin Kristen, Mike, their dog Gretzky, and, most importantly, the newest addition to the family, Kamryn Alexis! She is not even the size that Brielle was at birth and to hold a newborn again was simply awesome! She is so precious and we are so happy for their new little family! It seems not too long ago that Brielle was a newborn. It does go by so fast, but we definitely enjoy every moment and stage of her development. She cracks us up with her talking, yelling, laughing, playing, rolling, etc. We could not love her any more!
The cousins were both in polka-dots!
Kamryn Alexis at 2 weeks old!
No comments:
Post a Comment