Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Friday, May 29, 2009

Our Bob stroller!

Our Bob stroller and Graco infant carrier has finally arrived and Al couldn't wait to get home and put it together!





Calvin was very interested in what Al was doing and was trying to help out!
And it's complete! It will be waiting patiently in the den until the baby arrives!Can you believe I have hit the 30 week mark? I had another doctor's appointment this week and everything is going smoothly. The baby's heart rate was about 135-140 and I measured "right where I should be." I will now go to the doctor's every two weeks through the month of June and then weekly in July. Like the doctor said, I am three-quarters of the way there!

2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Now that you are starting to fill up your place with all of the 'stuff' that babies need- is it starting to get even more exciting??? I am guessing boy-- you don't have that long to go!

The Plateniks said...

We are excited you chose that stroller...it's our favorite piece of baby "gear"...and the only thing we still use!