On Friday night of the long weekend, Brielle got a new item added to her room: A princess bed! She picked out the princess comforter and sheets online. When Daddy brought them home for her, she said "Thank you Daddy! I so happy!" We are now on a week of her sleeping in her new bed! She made the transition very nicely! She calls for us to come get her...she will NOT get out of the bed without one of us there! It's too funny!

This is Brielle and me getting used to her bed. We watched an episode of Dora on the computer to get comfy! This doesn't happen every night but we did it the first night to she could get used to laying in it.

This is Brielle when I left the room at 8PM on Friday night...

And this is how I found her in the morning after 7!
Way to go Brielle!
No comments:
Post a Comment