Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Play date

We had the Enos' over for a play date Friday night. As I write this, I am trying to think of the easiest way to say how we know them! Brielle and Anthony went to daycare together at the Hollands, so they met when Brielle started there at 8 months old. Anthony is just a few weeks older than Brielle. But, Anthony's mom, Jen, and dad, Jon, grew up with Al because they are from West Bridgewater. Jen is a second grade school teacher in West Bridgewater so she had my niece and nephew and my three cousins. I always heard how great of a teacher she was from the kids and my cousin and felt like I knew her even though I didn't really! Once Brielle and Anthony started going to school together, we would bump into Jen and/or picking up or dropping off at the Hollands. To make a long story a bit shorter, the three of us get along great with the three of them! Jen and I have so much in common, being moms and teachers. Al and Jon can talk for hours about anything...mostly football! And, Anthony and Brielle just entertain themselves and it is so cute to watch! We've had a few play dates taking turn at each other's houses and I have to say we all have a great time! We have lots of laughs, sharing the joys (and sorrows) of parenthood, marriage, work, you name it! I probably could have taken lots more pictures but Jen and I were just so amazed at how self entertaining the kids were so we were able to chat quite a bit!! Thank you, Enos family, for the wonderful time last night and delicious homemade apple pie!








"I go home with Anthony!"

We really hope these two stay friends for a long time!!

No comments: