Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Saturday, September 10, 2011

A family day at the zoo!

Awhile back I had bought a Groupon for Buttonwood Park Zoo. It included two adult admissions for the price of one. I wanted for us to go this summer, but Al was so busy with work that it never happened. I told him we HAD to go sometime in September on a weekend when we can enjoy the beautiful weather. Today was the day! After swimming we headed to New Bedford. I love this zoo because it is small and not too crowded.
Brielle is styling in her red wagon!

Da-da and Brielle looking at the cows...

Brielle said, "Mama take a picture of the goat!"
Then, "Take a picture of the horsey!"
She was very good at holding Da-da's hand when she was not in the wagon.
Looking at the coyote...
On our way to see the elephants!
"Take a picture of the elephants, Mama!!"
And now it's carousel time! Here's the ticket!
Strike a pose!
They had a blast riding the elephant on the carousel!

It was a great day! We stopped for a quick lunch and home in time for an afternoon nap! Even though we are sad to see summer end, we are making sure we make the most of our weekends together!!

No comments: