I have lots of projects planned for this summer while I am on vacation. Who knows if they will all get done, but I have to say I am pretty proud of completing this one this afternoon while Brielle napped. My craft mentor, Michelle of Stitch a Wish Designs, had blogged about this awhile back and I knew our stairs would look great with it as well!

Here is the before pic...

Here are the stencils...they are 3 and a half inch and I found them on clearance at Michaels. Some of the letters of the alphabet were torn, but all the numbers were intact and that's all I needed!

I decided to use black paint to keep it neutral...

And here they are all finished!!

I couldn't manage to fit them all in one picture, but trust me they are there!!

Brielle is going to LOVE counting the stairs for years to come, don't ya think???
And stay tuned for another big project in this room that will take place by the end of the month...here is a preview...new couch, ottoman, and curtains...
1 comment:
Lovely couch!! Wish I had one like that... ;)
more Brielle pictures, please.
Post a Comment