Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween at The Little Gym

Monday was our Halloween celebration at The Little Gym. The kiddos got to wear their Halloween costume at the beginning of class. I was so grateful to Al for wanting to come to this class with us. He went with Brielle the week before because I was sick and had a great time! He wanted to see the kids in their costumes and I was so happy that he was able to share that with us and also happy that there were an extra set of hands to help with the costume and the camera! Enjoy the pics!!

All the little ones!!


"Oh, everyone please shake your bells and sing along with me..."
Brielle LOVES to put the bells away
"It's time to put the bells away..."
Brielle and her daycare buddy/bf Anthony!!
Having fun with the bar and Daddy!!
Each week is a new skill...this week's was flipping over the bar!! Brielle loved it and held on the whole time!!
Brielle LOVES the scarves too!
Daddy is hoping she will be a b-ball player!! She wouldn't let go of the ball though. :/
She is getting very good at putting one foot in front of the other on the balance beam!

1 comment:

The Plateniks said...

so cute! I love her concentration on the balance beam!