Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A note from Brielle

Hello everyone. This is Brielle and I wanted to share with you the fun and eventful weekend I had! On Saturday, my mom's cousin Kristen's baby shower was at the Charlie Horse. I am very excited to meet my new cousin, Kamryn, who will be here in January. I got all dolled up for the event...Mommy even put pink uggs on me! I think I look pretty cute don't you?

I had a nice time with Mommy at the shower and I was very well behaved. I even took a nap for a little while. Here are a few pictures from the shower.



Kamryn's room is going to be ladybugs so there was a ladybug cake! I am too young for cake but Mommy had some and she said it was delicious!
That's the diaper cake that Mommy had made for Kristen, Mike, and Kamryn. I think Kamryn will love it because I definitely go through lots of diapers! Plus there was other things attached to the cake like lotions, binkies, shoes, and onesies. A girl Mommy went to high school with made it! (For Heaven's Cake) She is quite talented!

Saturday night was a date night for Mommy and Daddy. They haven't been out on a date since before I was born! They decided to go to CBScene at Gillette Stadium. They had a very nice dinner. While they were there, Mimi came over and babysat me. Mimi also babysat me for a few hours on Friday night while Daddy went to watch the Celtics with his friends and Mommy went to hang out with some of her teacher friends. I was a very good girl for Mimi. Mimi even put me to bed! Isn't she the best? I sure think so! Mommy and Daddy do too. Mommy and Daddy look like they are on their way to a nice dinner in this picture!

Below are some pictures that Mimi took of me when she was babysitting. In the first one I was a little sad that Mommy and Daddy weren't here, but I calmed down. In the next picture I am fast asleep!On Sunday, I got up earlier than I normally do. It was about 7 o'clock and I was ready for the day. I was doing a lot of talking in my crib so Mommy came and got me and fed me. We headed to Colony Place at exit 7 so that Mommy and Daddy could do a little Christmas shopping and we could enjoy the nice weather outside. We headed back in time to watch the Patriots win against the Dolphins! I wore my Patriots outfit for the event. I look pretty cute if I must say so myself! Thanks for checking in with us! Stay tuned for my three-month pictures to be posted soon on Michelle Carr's blog!!

2 comments:

The Plateniks said...

Dear Brielle,
You sure are a very good typer for 3 months old! You look very cute in your clothes and I am glad you keep your bows in. See you soon!
Love,
Megan and Will

Kristen Sass said...

Brielle, I loved reading your little note! You were such a good girl at the shower, and I know Kamryn will love the gift you and mommy gave her when she gets here! You girls are going to be the best of friends!!