Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I am one month old today!


Can you believe Brielle is one month old? She is growing and changing everyday! She has her one month check up tomorrow so I will be sure to post how much she has grown!

Mimi, Brielle, and I took a trip into Boston to pick up my "push present" from Daddy at Santisi and Bove at the Jewelers Building. It was a beautiful day to walk around the city!
The pendent is a peridot stone (August's birthstone) surrounded by pink sapphires. Kim (at Santisi) named it the "Brielle!" Aren't I so lucky? :-)

4 comments:

The Plateniks said...

I have a Peridot Mother's ring! Next up: April...diamonds are forever, right? I can't believe how alert she looks at one month old...she's defintely taking it all in.

jwarz6 said...

Hi Caitlin, Brielle is so beautiful! And so is your necklace :) I'm looking forward to her updates and pics :)

Anonymous said...

Happy One Month Birthday Beautiful Brielle! Don't we just LOVE Mommy's "push present?!"

xoxo
Mimi

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Beautiful- the baby and the necklace! Can't wait to hear how much she has grown- she looks like she is doing great!!