Brielle and Caleb

Brielle and Caleb

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Look what I can do at 20 days old!

Brielle LOVES to suck on anything she can find. She actually found her thumb on the second day we had her home! It didn't stay in her mouth for very long though. However, yesterday, while sitting on Mimi's lap, she found her thumb and was pretty content for awhile. Enough for me to grab the camera and take a few pictures! She is also getting very alert and trying so hard to focus. In the next picture, she actually followed me while I was snapping away. How cute!
I was able to get out and do some errands yesterday morning while Mimi babysat. I came home with lots of things for Brielle from Target: formula, bottles, bottle brush, a few cute onesies, etc etc. However, this PINK(!) activity mobile was by far my favorite item to bring home. I saw it and just had to have it. For one, it was "girly" and everything we have is neutral because we didn't know if she was going to be a boy or a girl. Another reason is because she loves to look around and stare at everything and try to focus. As you can see below, she really likes it!


Don't you just love her? We sure do!! :-)

2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

She is so cute- I seriously cannot get over how big she is! It looks like she is so alert, too! That is great!

The Plateniks said...

I just love her eyes! Good for you for getting out on your own. See you in November!